Party Planning

Well it seems that starting to work 5 days a week has really slowed me down, but I'm hoping that this weekend with no big plans besides a tee ball game I will get a major cleaning done on the house and then get back on track on my projects to share...I still haven't even painted the trim in the yellow bathroom. So today I thought I would share one of my favorite party blogs...The TomKat Studio. She has so many cute things that you can get to make your party perfect and personalized. I do like to start thinking up ideas far in advanced for parties and even though we might not have the budget I would like for our parties I try to make them still special. So my latest planning is for the boys birthday party. They fall a little over a week apart and right around Christmas (yes I start thinking about things early). This year the P wants a Santa themed party which works out nicely as it is the season and our house will be decorated so I think I might do a candy shop theme or milk and cookies theme to go along with it.